5.8

2011 GMC Acadia seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 GMC Acadia:

2011 GMC Acadia Owner Comments

Jul 212014

Acadia

The contact owns a 2011 GMC Acadia. The contact stated that NHTSA campaign number: 14V266000 (seat belts) was performed however the failure was not corrected. The contact stated that the cable failed causing rubbing and cutting to the drivers and passengers side front seat belt. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and current mileage was 14,000.

- Bronxville , NY, USA

Jul 152014

Acadia 6-cyl

I've received 3 notices about recalls. GM told me July the parts are now available, but when I call my dealer they indicated they'll put me a waiting list for when they actually receive the parts. Why isn't GM sending dealers enough parts to handle these recalls. My dealer is great it's just GM that is creating problems. Telling us they have the parts, then they don't send them to the dealers. My dealer is very frustrated over this as I am. Thank you in advance for pushing GM a little to get the parts to the dealers so that I (we) can get our vehicles repaired.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Jun 022014

Acadia 6-cyl

The second row middle seatbelt locks where I am unable to expand and use it. I have been to the dealer to correct the problem three times and they claim that this problem has been corrected, and this has been a on going problem. The reason I bought the Acadia is because I have a large family and I use the states in this vehicle.

- Fremont , CA, USA