8.0

2003 GMC Envoy suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Envoy:

2003 GMC Envoy Owner Comments

Feb 142013

Envoy LX V6

The compressor(suspension) would go off even when the car was off, then we took it in to get the oil changed and when we got it back the front was sitting up and the back was so low on the tires I was scared I wouldn't make it home and the part will cost as much as my car payment. don't understand why this has not been recall yet. we would put air in EVERY day and the next day it would be back down, now it doesn't go up any more.

- , Jackson Springs, NC, USA