- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 13 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 84 days ago
2003 GMC Envoy
Worst 2003 Envoy suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaky compressor1
- upper ball joint failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.