- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 82 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 84 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 88 days ago
2004 GMC Envoy
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Envoy body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tailgate issues4
- hood dents easily1
- rubber bumper on rear door failed1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.