1. buy new fuel injectors (1 reports)
1995 GMC Safari fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 GMC Safari:

1995 GMC Safari Owner Comments

Apr 012005

Safari V6

I own a 1995 GMC Safari. I bought it used from someone I did not know BIG MISTAKE. I did not do any research I just wanted a van to fit my kids. Little did I know that I needed to replace the fuel injectors cost runs more than $800.00. But this started a whole chain reaction. The Catalytic Converter (I don't know how to spell it) was not good. It makes a rattling noise on the right side of the van. But because this went bad it was making my muffler go bad. So now I have replaced the fuel injectors, Converter, Muffler, Muffler pipe. Plus alternator, gas pump, water pump, and much much more. VERY BAD INVESTMENT IN A VEHICLE. Not to mention the seatbelts are also no good. Anybody want to buy a 1995 Safari GMC van JK, JK, Ha Ha LOL LOL. :):):)

- , Rialto, CA, USA