7.0

1996 GMC Safari engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 GMC Safari:

1996 GMC Safari Owner Comments

Jun 122010

Safari SLE 4.3L

I have been going through this for some time and it is really become a pain. I don't really know what to do. I have changed my spark plugs, wires,cap, rotor, ignition coil. Please help.

- , Cleveland, OH, USA

Sep 252007

Safari 4.3L

The engine idle is very rough, have to shift into neutral and then it is smooth, until i put it in gear again. It appears to run o.k. when i take my foot off the brake. I changed plugs and wires and had the injectors cleaned to no avail.

- , Brownsville, TX, USA