- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 70 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 86 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 88 days ago
1996 GMC Safari
Worst 1996 Safari steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.