- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 38 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
1997 GMC Safari
Worst 1997 Safari electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.