- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 82 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 84 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 88 days ago
1997 GMC Safari
fuel system Problems
Worst 1997 Safari fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Carburetor System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Auxillary Tank1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.