- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 54 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 58 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 60 days ago
2002 GMC Safari
CarComplaints.com Notes: You know the phrase "they just don't make 'em like they used to?" They weren't talking about the Safari specifically, but it definitely qualifies.
It's rare to see such an old van with so little complaints. Not to mention this thing can tow up to 5,500lbs. The only real area of concern is the brakes, but some would say that's just because the Safari can't be stopped.
Worst 2002 Safari suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Safari Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Safari compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Safari overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Safari.