- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 9 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 64 days ago
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Worst 2014 Sierra 1500 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking and hesitation, runs in v4 mode at low speeds4
- torque converter failure3
- goes into neutral and stays there while driving1
- poor shifting clunking sound while shifting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sierra 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 1500.