- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 53 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 55 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 59 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 61 days ago
2002 GMC Sonoma
Worst 2002 Sonoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure2
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sonoma Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sonoma compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sonoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonoma.