8.0

1. replace alternator (2 reports)
2002 GMC Sonoma electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Sonoma:

2002 GMC Sonoma Owner Comments

Jan 122009

Sonoma SLS 4.3L

Never had to do to my 1998 Ford Ranger, then older in years then this piece of sh*t.

- , Tulsa, USA

May 312011

Sonoma SLS Extended Cab 4.3L V6

This is the beginning of multiple problems I've had with this piece of crap truck. I just found this website so prepare to get a bunch of entries for this vehicle. Worst vehicle I or my parents have ever owned and has probably cost more than it's worth in repairs by now.

- , Braintree, MA, USA