- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 19 days ago
2001 GMC Yukon
Worst 2001 Yukon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starter unresponsive1
- reduced engine speed light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.