- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 37 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- August 21: GMC Sierra Headlights Dim? GM Fights Class-Action Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
2001 GMC Yukon
Worst 2001 Yukon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent starter unresponsive1
- reduced engine speed light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Yukon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Yukon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Yukon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yukon.