2001 GMC Yukon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Yukon:

2001 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Sep 292015

Yukon XL V8

I slowed down to turn into another side road and was going 25 miles hour and a Reduced engine speed light came on I could not get over 35 miles hour. got home and called had it towed to shop. They put it on a diagnostic machine and could not find the problem. They drove it for 3 days and put on machine again nothing showed wrong. The light never came on again. I just want to know what caused it to happen, I am scared it will do it again. I looked in car's book and it did not show a warning light like that in it. Please I need some answers so I can get it fixed to make sure it won't happen again.

- , Newellton, LA, USA