6.0

2004 GMC Yukon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 GMC Yukon:

2004 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Yukon XL Silver

All the gauges on the cluster (instrument panel) are malfunctioning. I don't recall exactly when it started but it began with the speedometer going crazy. I would be driving the speed limit & the needle would either way up or way down Then after that, the other gauges such as the oil gauge, temperature, etc all went crazy as well. I remember receiving a letter about a class action lawsuit reporting the same problem but I never heard anything else again. This started happening after the warranty had expired & the cost is way too much.

I don't think it is fair since there have been so many complaints about the same problem occuring with so many others. I feel like GMC should have offered a recall. There are antique cars still on the road that don't have this problem. I feel like the cluster should work for the life of the car.

- , Edinburg, TX, USA