2012 Honda CR-Z seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda CR-Z:

2012 Honda CR-Z Owner Comments

Mar 172016

The contact owns a 2012 Honda Cr-Z. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags). However, the part to do the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Memphis, TN, USA

Mar 282016

I received a notice in the mail regarding my vehicle being recalled for an airbag part that won't be able to be repaired until mid summer of 2016. I was told I can get a rental vehicle but I'm only 18 and the vehicle is in my name only so I'm not curious as to how I can rent a vehicle. Please let me know!

- Williamsburg, VA, USA

Nov 242015

The contact owns a 2012 Honda Cr-Z. the contact stated that while driving, the passenger side air bags deployed without any warning or any impact of a crash. There were no injuries and no police report filed. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that something under the vehicle made the air bag deploy. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was not available.

- Sarasota, FL, USA