- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 17 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 20 days ago
1995 Honda Civic
Worst 1995 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sps light on the dash board is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.