- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 2 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 46 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 54 days ago
1995 Honda Civic
Worst 1995 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sps light on the dash board is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.