- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 47 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 77 days ago
1995 Honda Civic
Worst 1995 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sps light on the dash board is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.