- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
1996 Honda Civic
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Civic body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clear coat is cracking and peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.