- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 44 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 52 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 62 days ago
1996 Honda Civic
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Civic body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clear coat is cracking and peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 6
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.