8.0

1997 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Honda Civic:

1997 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Nov 182008

Civic

Hi there. I am Ajay I am currently residing in Gaborone Botswana Cell number 00267 72300771 I am not a Technical person. I am driving this Honda Civic Exi 1997 model made in Singapore since 2007 since Nov 2008 I am facing a problem that, While driving the car sometimes when I apply the brakes the brakes doesn't works and the break Paddle becomes free. ( When I press the break paddle it goes in completely). I have tried several service persons but not being able to fix the problem.

I have tried changing break boosters, pressure unit, but still the problem remains.

Pl help me out.