- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 7 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 51 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 59 days ago
1998 Honda Civic
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Civic accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- outlet (cigarette lighter) on console/dash disengaged1
- power outlet (cigarette ligher) coming out of dash1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.