1. replace tires (1 reports)
1998 Honda Civic wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Honda Civic:

1998 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jun 192012

Civic EX V4

When I bought my car the tires were on the newer side. It took me awhile to notice that my back tires were wearing on the inside. So thinking that my alignment was bad, I took it in to do a full alignment and replaced the back tires (brand new).

Here I am a year and a half later and roughly 12,000 miles later and the same thing is happening. Its actually hard to spot the wear because it happens on the inside of the tire and it is not uniform. This is not something that should keep happening after a full alignment!

- , Stevens Point, WI, USA