Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.

1. replace if you can find a part (1 reports)
1999 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda Civic:

1999 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Sep 192009

Civic DX

The window started sticking. I tried to roll up the window and the handle broke off in my hand. We finally got the window up but now we can't find the part to fix the window. My A/C is not working and having a working window would be very nice. All the places I have checked said they do not carry the parts and that I need to get in touch with HONDA. I would rather have a broken window than pay an arm and a leg for a handle for the company.

- , Clinton, TN, USA