- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 81 days ago
1999 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.
Worst 1999 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't keep charge1
- ignition quits1
- NHTSA: Electrical System47
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch41
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.