4.7

1. replace door handle (2 reports)
2003 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Civic:

2003 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Feb 222013

Civic LS 3.2L

The chrome paint apparently started peeling. I wasn't aware of it and my 4 yr old granddaughter cut her finger on it!

Is this covered by a warranty?

- , Catskill, NY, USA

Sep 092010

Civic LX 1.7L

Chrome eventually peeled off all door handles in the car. Cheap Honda parts!

- , Littlerock, CA, USA

Aug 012009

Civic LX 1.8L

The chrome paint on all four door handles of my 2003 civic has peeled off the handle. The drivers door was the worst shape and I had cut myself two separate times before I had them all replaced. To make matters worse the same exact thing happened a few months later on my 2003 Honda Pilot. Honda really should step up and replace these parts as it's an obvious craftsmanship defect.

- , Wesley Chapel, FL, USA