2004 Honda Civic accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic:

2004 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Nov 012004

Civic LX 1.7L

click to see larger images

CD cubby door broke

The wire that connects the door arm to the dash, popped out not long after I got the car. Now the door flops open & won't stay shut. I close it, when I take off in first gear the car is propelled forward and the door flops open. I put cash in there for gas & my son sees it & get's excited & thinks it's extra $ to buy a video game or get fast food. Annoying. I leave the car & it is closed. I come back to the car & it has flopped open & my cash is in view to all thieves. It's just a feeling of being out of order, out of control and duped for spending that much cash on a brand new car with defaults that Honda should cover.

- , Bakersfield, CA, USA