8.7

2004 Honda Civic exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic:

2004 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Nov 162009

Civic LX

Another cracked manifold. Told by mechanic - haven't looked where it's at. A friend has same car and said she had to replace it for crack earlier this yr.

- , Ventura, CA, USA

Aug 262009

Civic EX 1.7L

my exhaust is making a huge loud noise, and my check engine light came on, my mom said it could be my exhaust manifold. I wish I knew... Help!

- , Port Orchard, WA, USA

Jun 172009

Civic LX

My exhaust manifold cracked at 100k miles. Honda should release an OEM part with a better design. This is quite expensive especially after just replacing the timing belt which ranges in the 500.00 dollars level. I wish they read how many people has complaint about this and do something about it. I bought my civic brand new and it has been a great car until now. I hope these are only big expenses I will run into. At 100k miles, I still think is a great car, but it's cetainly not perfect. Then again, what is?

- , Hillsboro, OR, USA