2006 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Civic:

2006 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jun 302006

I bought my vehicle in June 2006. Almost from the beginning, I have experienced the vehicle surge forward on numerous occasions. The surge happens when I am applying the brakes. While the vehicle is slowing down, it will all of a sudden surge forward. I have not had an accident, but am concerned it could cause an accident. I have not taken it to the dealer for this issue.

- Fresno, CA, USA