1.8

2007 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Oct 302012

Civic

I was driving and all of a sudden my vsa ABS and emergency brake lights came on"?? I pulled over and shut down my car then it disappeared please help me with this issue I notice there was a recall for 06 Civics about wheel speed sensor... this is probably due to this? I heard alot from forums that this can cause this" please help us all with this issue and fix this...thanks

- Haverhill, MA, USA