2007 Honda Civic engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Aug 172007

Civic 4-cyl

I have a 2007 Honda Civic hybrid, on August 17,2007 as I was entering a parking space the accelerator stuck and I hit a small truck that was parked in the front spot. There was minimal damage to the truck but my car sustained over $7000 in damages. I was just glad there were no people between my car and the truck, since they could have sustained fatal injuries. I was only slightly injured but I am concerned this is a problem with these cars that should be addressed. The dealer denied any problems.

- Chandler, AZ, USA