2007 Honda Civic fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Civic:

2007 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Jul 202016

Civic

Dealer complaint: Luther brookdale Honda 6800 brooklyn blvd. Brooklyn center, mn 55429 ph: (763) 331-6800 recalls: Takata air bags and following recalls listed. No incident yet! I have repeatedly checked with the dealer about the takata airbag recall and have been given one excuse after another. I have always been told they would notify me. I have never received a notice of any of the following recalls. I want these item fixed. My car is a Honda Civic 2007 but I only have 64000 miles on my car. Regarding : CNG fuel tank thermal insulator - never notified exterior lighting - never notified hydraulic service brakes - never notified while checking on the status of the air bags I discovered the aforementioned items. Note: The following required information does not apply in my case. I have not had a related incident with my care. I have used todays date to get this documentation to you and hopefully resolve the issue of unresolved "recall" service.

- Minneapolis, MN, USA