2010 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Civic:

2010 Honda Civic Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Dec 062010

With less than 12,000 miles on my car, my brake pads need to be replaced. I would have never expected my car to need new brakes this early, so I almost didn't take my car in when it was making a noise. I inspected my car to see if something as stuck in the tires or something like that and am shocked to find out my brakes are already worn. After much research online, I see that this is a common issue for Honda.

- Lakeside, CA, USA

Apr 272010

My car failed to stop and bumped to the back of the car that in front of me at slow speed about 3mph.

- Escondido, CA, USA