2012 Honda Civic wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Civic:

2012 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Mar 112015

Civic 4-cyl

I was traveling on elkridge landing road and merged right onto the ramp that merges to West nursery road. The ramp has a pot hole which based on its placement is extremely difficult to completely miss, I ran over it with my front driver side wheel. The impact immediately flattened my tire. I was forced to get the car towed to the closest shop and I had to pay for a new wheel as well as the diagnostics to ensure its completion. I have a bill in hand for $296.26 which I feel strongly that I should be compensated for as the payment was 100% the result of the condition of the road. I do not see any option for uploading an image of the bill; however, I am more than willing to submit a copy of it if need be.

- Manchester, MD, USA