2013 Honda Civic brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Civic:

2013 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 312013

All of these issues have presented themselves while the car was on and in motion. Dear Honda: Recall the airbags asap!! #1 sign of issue @ 45 miles: Passenger airbag light/sensor would blink on-off intermittently (all the time) only while driving. Back driver window works intermittently. #2 @ 15000 miles: Steering wheel controls intermittently worked backwards (volume up would turn down & vice versa.) it wasn't frequently and always eventually started working correctly. #3 @ 40000 miles: Airbag warning light came on stating "check airbags" it goes off every once in a while but is on 90% of the time. (not under warranty, the dealer wants $150 just to look. Having the car less 2yrs. And the airbag having issues since 45 miles and never being in an accident, I feel this should be something I should not have to pay for and can't afford anyway. Huge safety concern. #3 @ 60000 miles: My cruise control does not work. It won't even turn on. #4 @ 64000 miles: The horn does not work most of the time. All these issues and I've only had the car 2.5 yrs. The cruise and volume controls not working is annoying but the horn and airbag is a huge risky issues. I'm not the first to complain. Honda is aware there is issues with the airbags in these models and still has not issued a recall" shame on you Honda! why wait? people are going to die because of the faulty airbags! how many before you make it right?"!!

- El Cajon, CA, USA

Jul 202015

I was driving 5 minutes away from my home around a 30 mile an hour gradual bend. I suddenly had no power steering losing control momentarily, I slowed down immediately trying to regain control of the vehicle while just missing going into the woods and almost creating an accident behind me. The check power steering assembly lights were flashing on the information board.this is extremely dangerous and wife and daughter drive the car often and I'm not too sure the outcome would have been as good as mine and this truly scares me.this is my 6th Honda, I purchase all my car is new, and I've never have a problem like this before!

- Hopewell Junction , NY, USA