2015 Honda Civic wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Civic:

2015 Honda Civic Owner Comments

Dec 312016

Civic

This car is one year old and maintained following the service manual and rear tires are bald on 1/2 outside tread, 19,000 miles of mostly highway !

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Jul 012016

Civic

The TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) warning light turns on every so often for no reason. I bought a tire pressure checker and when it turned on I checked all four tires per the psi recommendation on the door panel sticker and they were in that range. It seems to me the system is faulty. It could be a software problem.

- Maywood, CA, USA

Oct 032015

Civic

Driving under 30 mph in a residential area a cat crossed my path. I swiverd to the right scrapped a parked car and hit my breaks hard and my front axle went out. The front right tire practically came out leaving the car wrecked

- Panorama City, CA, USA