7.0

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 082013

Civic Hybrid Civic 1.3L

• CVT transmission

In 2004 Honda New Zealand was selling Honda Hybrid for $35000.00 . When the CD player was damaged in 2010. I called New Zealand Honda to repair the CD player. Honda New Zealand told me that they have no technician to fix the CD player. They offered me a Radio Cd player for $3500.00. 10% the value of the car. In other retail shop The similar type of Sony brand Radio CD player cost $279. With blue tooth and better sound quality. The salesperson at the store advised me its not worth buying radio CD player from Honda New Zealand. Rapco is good place to buy.

My advice, do not buy Honda cars.

A Singh Auckland New Zealand

- , Auckland, 8 Graham BellAve, New Zealand

Jul 252011

Civic Hybrid

• CVT transmission

The CD player on my car stopped working, not a huge expense I know, but something I didnt want to spring to fix, It's one thing after the other with this car.

- , Seattle, WA, USA