- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 9 days ago
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Civic Hybrid has an engine that doesn't shut off when it should and electrical components that shut off when they shouldn't.
Worst 2006 Civic Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 20
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 12
- wheels / hubs problems8
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3
- body / paint problems2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.