- August 28: Honda Accord Airbag Failures Under Federal Investigation
- August 22: Honda HR-V Recalled For Missing Labels
- August 16: Honda CR-V Engine Vibration Problems Cause Lawsuit
- July 19: Honda Finance Corp Fined $25 Million For Auto Loan Discrimination
- July 16: Honda Recalls 2016 Pilot To Fix Seat Belt Problems
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Civic Hybrid has an engine that doesn't shut off when it should and electrical components that shut off when they shouldn't.
Worst 2006 Civic Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 20
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 12
- wheels / hubs problems7
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3
- body / paint problems2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.