- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 86 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Civic Hybrid has an engine that doesn't shut off when it should and electrical components that shut off when they shouldn't.
Worst 2006 Civic Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems17NHTSA complaints: 21
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 14
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3
- body / paint problems2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- interior accessories problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.