2004 Honda Civic Hybrid brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid:

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid Owner Comments

Jan 232015

Civic Hybrid

Recall was not notified, I have three time accident and none of the time my air bag popup to save glass or anything, address was wrong in dealer's database many tiem corrected but its still mixup no notice received until see in the news, in vendor invoice meter show 160000 in real its 139685 their computer show more in invoice where my warranty denied, 3 time transmission fail paid by us, 2 time big battery fail cost me 4500+4800 like new car, dealer told me its will cover and I end up paying all due to their error, scam in meter and its show only 32/gal it was show 48/gal program change recently

- Jersey City, NJ, USA