2.0

2007 Honda Ridgeline body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Ridgeline:

2007 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments

Jan 092017

Ridgeline

I was driving on Monday, Jan 9th at 11:50am on rankin road in greensboro when smoke was coming from the passenger hood area, then a flame of fire, I got out and called 911, the fire department came at 11:54 and put out the fire, damaging the passenger glass side and spraying water throughout the truck and cutting the cable to the battery of the truck. Fire dept took report and fire marshall said it looked like it was electrical coming from the air bag area being the fire did not come from engine, the engine part was fine just where the air bag area was. There was no warning lights that came on or anything. Fire dept called a tow truck to tow truck to my house, I had to pay $95 to tow company. My side business is on hold because I do not have a truck to put my equipment in so now I am losing money.

- Greensboro, NC, USA

Feb 012014

Ridgeline

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact stated that the driver's side door failed to open when using the interior door handle. The vehicle was taken to the dealer however, the technician was unable to diagnose the failure. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 77,000 and the current mileage was 78,000.

- Fairhope, AL, USA

Mar 012008

Ridgeline

Three times in the past year, a piece on the top of my 2007 Honda Ridgeline has become detached. The first time, the dealer where I purchased it replaced the retaining clips. The second time, the piece flew off while I was on the highway, hitting a car behind me. The dealer refused to fix it. I contacted Honda corporate who referred me to another dealer, and they fixed it replacing all desired parts. The third time was just this past Saturday. The second dealer has asked to see it and said they would have to get some pictures and have someone else look at it. This is three times in the past year, and I believe I have a lemon on my hands.

- Elkhart, TX, USA