2007 Honda Ridgeline body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Ridgeline:

2007 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments

Feb 012014

The contact owns a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The contact stated that the driver's side door failed to open when using the interior door handle. The vehicle was taken to the dealer however, the technician was unable to diagnose the failure. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 77,000 and the current mileage was 78,000.

- Fairhope, AL, USA

Mar 012008

Three times in the past year, a piece on the top of my 2007 Honda Ridgeline has become detached. The first time, the dealer where I purchased it replaced the retaining clips. The second time, the piece flew off while I was on the highway, hitting a car behind me. The dealer refused to fix it. I contacted Honda corporate who referred me to another dealer, and they fixed it replacing all desired parts. The third time was just this past Saturday. The second dealer has asked to see it and said they would have to get some pictures and have someone else look at it. This is three times in the past year, and I believe I have a lemon on my hands.

- Elkhart, TX, USA