- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2008 Ridgeline Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems3
- interior accessories problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems2
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1
- transmission problems1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Ridgeline Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Ridgeline compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Ridgeline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ridgeline.