8.6

2013 Honda Ridgeline seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Ridgeline:

2013 Honda Ridgeline Owner Comments (Page 1 of 2)

Oct 072016

Ridgeline

The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Clackamas, OR, USA

Apr 112016

Ridgeline

The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags). The part to do the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Tyler, TX, USA

Jul 222016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. I went to cambridge Honda in Massachusetts on 22 July 2016 to have a duplicate key made for my 2013 Honda Ridgeline at which time I was informed of this recall. I was told that I would be contacted when the parts come in for installation. It's been 2 months and I've heard nothing, when I call them they say they are not in yet and I will be contacted when they come in. In the meantime I'm riding around in this death trap.

- Arlington, MA, USA

Sep 202016

Ridgeline

Honda notified me in February 2016 of this airbag recall and of this date my dealership (holler Honda orlando) says they have still not been able to get a replacement airbag for my truck.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Mar 122016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Medina, OH, USA

Feb 122016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags). The part to do the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Roanoke, VA, USA

Mar 112016

Ridgeline 4WD

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- San Marcus, TX, USA

Aug 262016

Ridgeline

NHTSA recall 16V-061. Honda dealers in hollywood, Florida will not respond to calls to repair / service the recall. Will not make appointments, usually refer you someone else that usually won't answer the phone or does not call you back. Hollywood Honda and rick case Honda.

- Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

Feb 032016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Pelham, NH, USA

Jul 152016

Ridgeline

Never received an air bag recall notice. Found out when I tried to sell the vehicle. Now I cannot sell it. I have been told part(s) are on back order. They gave me a rental car. It has already been one month and it is expected to be at least a year before it is fixed. I need to sell my vehicle now. Dealer says they have a lot full of vehicles waiting to be repaired with airbags so they cannot buy back my vehicle, yet they are allowed to take it on a trade...this is ridiculous. I need to sell my vehicle. Help!

- Navarre, FL, USA

May 202013

Ridgeline

Recall for the takada airbag.

- Martinsburg, WV, USA

Mar 012016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. We received notification in March 2016. It is July 14, 2016 and despite periodic calls and complaints the two dealers we have been in touch with have not been able to provide the parts to repair. We have not been able to use or haul with this truck for 5 months. What restitution can we get for this. We did finally get a rental car on July 9 but of course there is no hitch.

- Baltimore, OH, USA

Mar 142016

Ridgeline 4WD 6-cyl

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part needed to perform the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available. Updated 09/20/16 the consumer has an appointment, for October 21, 2016. Updated 10/18/16.

- Tijeras, NM, USA

Mar 012016

Ridgeline

Takata recall-contacted dealer regarding NHTSA safety recall 16V-061.informed me part would not be available for months/don't have room 4my vehicle on lot.told could not have it repaired thru another dealer as this was where was purchased.I did not believe that was true/called Honda dealer that is closer was told that I could bring the vehicle to them for repair/that it would be 4-6 wks for part to come in/be repaired that they also were already housing too many vehicles.I told them that I would try to find a spot to keep it as I have assigned parking at my home.I made it known that I needed it back no later than 6/20 for moving.was offered a Ford fiesta as a loaner.I pay $450/month for my Ridgeline+$130/mo insurance.I pay to have my husband on my ins.policy yet he is not allowed to drive the loaner.we are now in 2nd wk of July/vehicle is sitting dead in driveway more than 12wks later.I feel that they are not doing their part to keep us safe&are not living up to their end of agreement.they should have notified consumers much faster of the fatality possibility&that each of us has been risking our lives, the life of our unborn babies&the lives of others daily, some of us for years because of this failure to communicate the problem.they should have done better to provide myself&others with safe comparable vehicles until they can fix this mess.the 1st loaner that I accepted was a nissanaltima which has also been affected by an airbag recall that I drove around in for a month unknowingly until I heard it was also recalled&brought it back to the rental place on my own without being notified of the issue.this is completely unacceptable&has gone well past the 60 days that NHTSA states for complaints&is also well past the 6 week estimate that I was originally given.this is now4mo's after notice of recall&still no parts available?they are putting undue hardship/stress on millions

- Nashua, NH, USA

Jul 052016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Kiowa, OK, USA

Apr 042016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. I have been without my vehicle for greater that 3 months. I have a rental that my kids cannot drive despite the fact that I spend literally thousands more in insurance premium to cover them!!!. american Honda of no help. They have no date certain when my airbag will be available. I even offered to return my rental and purchase a new Ridgeline if american Honda would just credit me the cost of the rental - for which they continue to pay - towards the best price I could negotiate on a new Ridgeline at the local dealer. No deal. They continue to pay for the rental - not a truck - and I continue to be without my vehicle; continue to pay higher insurance premiums for a car that my kids cannot drive. Please help in any way you can. Thanks, ted calianos

- Cotuit, MA, USA

Mar 042016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V0061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Buffalo Grove, IL, USA

Jun 222016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2013 Honda Ridgeline. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Comanche, OK, USA

Apr 192016

Ridgeline

Takata recall. I have been waiting over two months for a replacement air bag for my vehicle. Lynnwood Honda has provided a rental vehicle, it does not measure up to my Honda. The dealership has been unable to supply a repair date. "maybe the end of June or July." Is the response. Need some help moving this along. Thanks.

- Mill Creek, WA, USA