- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 0 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 53 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 53 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,337 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: