- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 0 days ago
- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 52 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (42 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (4 reports)
- legal action! (1 reports)
- replaced fuel filters, cleaned tank and lines (1 reports)