- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 6 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 32 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 58 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 43 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (36 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (3 reports)