- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 44 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 52 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 73 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (39 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (3 reports)