- December 28: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fire Investigation Upgraded investigations | 17 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai Ioniq Unintended Acceleration Causes Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Accent and Kia Rio Recalled For Master Cylinders recalls | 34 days ago
- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 55 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 50 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (40 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (4 reports)
- legal action! (1 reports)
- replaced fuel filters, cleaned tank and lines (1 reports)