- November 22: Hyundai Veracruz Valve Cover Gasket Recall: Take #2 recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Hyundai Ioniq Class Action Lawsuit Includes SE, SEL, Limited news | 14 days ago
- October 25: Hyundai Elantra Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Engines news | 31 days ago
- October 17: RECALL: Hyundai Kona Electric Fires: Park Away From Structures recalls | 39 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 43 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 50 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (40 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (4 reports)
- legal action! (1 reports)
- replaced fuel filters, cleaned tank and lines (1 reports)