- November 21: Hyundai and Kia Fire Recalls Investigated: 6.4 Million Vehicles investigations | 11 days ago
- September 30: Hyundai Recalls 2024 Kona SUVs Over Seat Belt Issues recalls | 63 days ago
- September 27: Park Outside: Hyundai Recalls 2 Million Vehicles Following 21 Fires recalls | 66 days ago
- September 26: Lawsuit Blames Hyundai After Elantra Owner Shot in Chest news | 67 days ago
- September 9: Hyundai Oil Pump Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 11,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 53 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (42 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (5 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- legal action! (1 reports)
- replaced fuel filters, cleaned tank and lines (1 reports)