- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 24 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 53 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 68 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 2 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 48 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (39 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (4 reports)
- legal action! (1 reports)