- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 2 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 6 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 53 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 64 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
No Acceleration From Stop
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 2 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (39 reports)
- aug 10th they have a new software update (4 reports)
- recall & fix were released on 8/10 by hyundai (3 reports)