- September 30: Hyundai Recalls 496,000 Sonatas For Misdirected Turn Signals recalls | 23 days ago
- September 24: Hyundai Engine Recall Follows 45 Engine Fires recalls | 29 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 45 days ago
- August 22: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 62 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.