- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 28 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 85 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.