- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 12 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 35 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Elantra and Ioniq Hybrid Wheels May Detach recalls | 50 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars At Risk of Stability Problems recalls | 50 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.