- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 27 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 43 days ago
- October 28: Investigation Closed Into Hyundai Sonata Seat Belt Problems investigations | 44 days ago
- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 53 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 67 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.