- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 43 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 51 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 72 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.