- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 13 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 29 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 51 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 52 days ago
- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 79 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.