- November 21: Hyundai and Kia Fire Recalls Investigated: 6.4 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 30: Hyundai Recalls 2024 Kona SUVs Over Seat Belt Issues recalls | 58 days ago
- September 27: Park Outside: Hyundai Recalls 2 Million Vehicles Following 21 Fires recalls | 61 days ago
- September 26: Lawsuit Blames Hyundai After Elantra Owner Shot in Chest news | 62 days ago
- September 9: Hyundai Oil Pump Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.