- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 9 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 19 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 31 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 35 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.