- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 43 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 51 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 72 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Hyundai Tucson by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the trailer brake lights stay illuminated while being used, other drivers may be confused, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Inability to move the vehicle while in traffic may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the primary hood latch is inadvertently released and the secondary latch cannot secure the hood, the hood may unexpectedly open while driving, increasing ... Read more »
Failure to illuminate the trailer's turn signal lights would prevent the communication of the driver's intent, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »