- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 53 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 80 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 85 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.