- October 19: Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 66 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.