- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 21 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.