- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 19 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 29 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 34 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 34 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.