- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 3 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 7 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 54 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 20 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (17 reports)
- software update (1 reports)
- traded car in, i have little faith they can resolve this (1 reports)
- transmission control module software update (1 reports)