- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 18 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 50 days ago
- December 4: Hyundai Engine Recall For Gamma, Nu and Theta II Engines recalls | 52 days ago
- November 29: Hyundai and Kia Fires Cost Automakers Another $137 Million news | 57 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (20 reports)
- software update (1 reports)
- traded car in, i have little faith they can resolve this (1 reports)
- transmission control module software update (1 reports)