- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 3 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 3 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Elantra Recall Ordered To Fix Faulty Sunroofs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 17: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 57 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (19 reports)
- software update (1 reports)
- traded car in, i have little faith they can resolve this (1 reports)
- transmission control module software update (1 reports)