- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 37 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 47 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,200 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: