- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 12 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 18 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 21 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 88,202 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: